Thursday, August 21, 2008

Invasion to Pavilion

Was suppose to have breakfast ONLY at McDonald with Kerrie, Evon and Melissa. Melissa last minute couldn't make it, so today's Mid Valley outing was canceled. Well, sure they couldn't just wander around Leisure Mall, so I suggested them to go to Pavilion.

Evon haven't been to Pavilion yet, so its her first time.

My breakfast. Sausage McMuffin with hot tasteless Milo with 2 Hash Browns. I ordered an extra one accidentally.

So, after hard thinking, decided to tag along with them. Only had RM 8.90 after buying breakfast.

While waiting for the bus to come....

An accident happened just infront of us. Oh sweet. The pick up stopped because traffic wasn't moving. So the purple Wira just didn't slow down and hit the pick up on the ass. Ouch. Pick up truck didn't feel anything, so it just drove off. For the car, it just left a big service repair bill to pay for the owner.

Rapid KL, I really hope you buck up your 'speedy' service. The 3 of us waited nearly an hour just to wait for U47 bus to pop up.

So after paying for bus ticket, RM 6.90 left. Hmmm....I wonder what can I buy with RM 6.90??

Reached Pavilion after a long bus trip.













Evon and Kerrie.

I've been to Pavilion only 4 times, but I never been to it's GSC Cinema. And gosh, its the most relaxing cinema in the Klang Valley area.





Outside Nike.


Bumped into my favourite villian, The Joker from the Batman series.



After buying the tickets for Wall E (Evon belanja), we head down to J Co Donuts to buy donuts.


Best part is, I'm not paying a single cent for it. Kerrie belanja me. Eh, I so bad wei.....


Process of making a donut? Nah, that's just goody goody fattening chocolate for ya.


Nuts and almund.


Queing up for donuts.


Last picture taken before the server asked me to not to take pictures. Eleh, macam your donuts sangat top secret.

After buying 6 donuts (Mango, 2 almund, Tiramisu, Peanut and Chocolate), we rushed to the nearest bench and indulge to the sweetness of donuts.


If a truckful of J Co or Big Apple donuts pass by my housing area, I would hijack it.


Melissa, wish you were with us eating yummy donuts by J Co.




White chocolate on donuts with peanut butter inside..........ultra-tempting donuts.


At a world record time of 3 minutes, we finished it all.

Watched Wall E again, just to see Mo, not Wall E. Wall E can kiss my Earthly arse. LOL, Wall E is awesome, Mo is cool.

I want Mo to clean up my mess.

Had to rush back home, dad doesn't know that I went to Pavilion.

Saw this bitchy car whoring itself to the public. So, took picture of it.

Went back in time for tuition, couldn't understand what the heck was teacher teaching.

Walked to The Challenger with Kyle just to book the court. Hui Xian, Kayu, Kent, Ngap Zhai, Ah Seng must thank me for sacrificing my life, you know?

Indian Hero was closed for no reason, fuck no Nasi Pataya for me. So, had to ta pau McDonald's again. Yucks.

Hope tomorrow will have a great time.

P.S : Ngap Zhai, don't make a complete duck out of yourself. I learnt that by bringing less than RM 10, your friends will belanja you to the max!!!

No comments: