Monday, August 4, 2008

Shop shop shop

Mid Year Sale going on, and have yet to shop until last Saturday. I've been wearing baggy clothes for the past few years, and pretty bored of it. So, decided to try on the skinny type.

Have you people ever wore skinny jeans before? My nuts suffered. Like being crushed by Yu Kin wasn't enough.

So Saturday went to Sungei Wang to shop for clothes. Nah uh, its not like every week or every month I'll buy new clothes. FYI, my family doesn't print money. Now saving for the PS3. Hopefully, and I mean, hopefully, there will be a pirated version of the ultimate next-gen console. I don't wanna pay RM 180+ for a game. Damn Sony, why did you have to use Blue-Ray?

Mum has been bugging me to buy a colourful shirt. What's wrong with my collection now?

Because mum doesn't like me wearing shirts that has dull colours or 2 tone ones.

I have like a lot of black and white shirts, some of you might call me being 'emo'. Hookay....



Yeah.....the colours of my collection. Mum was bored at what colour I wear, so she gave me RM 100 and buy a few shirts that have more than 5 colours. Thanks mum!!

Have to wait 30 minutes for the bus to arrive at the Leisure Mall bus stop. RapidKL please buck up because your service is getting shitty day by day.

Inside Sungei Wang, me shopping alone. Was hoping to bump into Kamumalu, cuz I shoo lonely. Went in to different streetwear shops to try out skinny jeans, but the price ain't right. So there was one floor where Echo Park and Xtreme was located side by side. Xtreme priced their slim jeans at a whopping RM 143 after 10% discount. I wasn't so sure to spend that amount of money to just buy a skinny jeans. So as I walk out of the shop, Shibuya was just infront of me. My buddies said Shibuya's products are good quality and reasonable price. So after 10%, the skinny jeans wasRM 90.

Eh...not bad wei.

Then went to Times Square. Wanted to buy a book called "P.S : I love You". All my female crappers were reading it, so I don't know what's so special about that book until I wanted to buy to read. What a great excuse.

Borders, first floor under maintainence. So have to walk to the second floor to search for the bloody book. After 20 minutes of wandering around at the 'romantic books' section. I gave up.

So I went looking around for shoes. Went to Converse, nothing new. What caught my eye when I walk out of the store is a SpongeBob shirt and a Hello Kitty with Ape shirt. Enquired about the price, after negotiating with the seller, I get RM 18 for each shirt. Bought the remaining Hello Kitty and SpongeBob shirt. Instead of RM 36, I get RM 35. Hey, a Ringgit a lot to me wei.

Lost my bus ticket, so I don't have any small changes to buy one new ticket. So I spent RM 10 on a can of Sprite just to get small changes. Careless of me.

So at the end of the day, I bought a skinny jeans and 2 shirts. Mum was like...

'You sure you're gonna wear this Hello Kitty shirt? You sure this one is for boys to wear ah?" - Mum

I am sure.




I got SpongeBob in my closet now!!!


What a perfect match, Nickelodeon and Baby Milo.


Now I know why mum doesn't want me to wear this shirt, because there is Hello Kitty in it.

So what?

Now I like Bape (A Bathing Ape) clothes.
Test results update:
Got A1 for Civics
A2 for Maths (surprise)

No comments: