Friday, August 22, 2008

Badminton session

Dah dah dah, first of all, I wanna thank God for curing my cough sickness, and allowing me to sleep for 7 hours. Yes, thank you almighty one, for letting me sleep after nearly 2 weeks of restless nights

Today is the day where I, Hui Xian, Kayu, Kent, Ngap Zhai, Kyle, his bro and Victor Gan Yang will play badminton and try to act like we're playing in a Olympics Medal match. LOL, imagine gold, not silver.

Woke up at 7:30 a.m, saw mum grumpily went to work. She says working for a Datuk is worst than cleaning up public toilets. Sometimes, Datuks can be abit bitchy. Mum is working at the kindergarden until October. Good luck mum.

Since the weather was very very nice, I continued my slumber until 8:15 a.m. Shyte, have to meet up with Kerrie at McDonald's 15 minutes later. So after having shower, rushing to change, eat my breakfast, brush my teeth, last minute only trying to find my badminton racket, dad witness the speediness of Maccaroni Boy rushing to a meeting at such time. I guess I inherited this from my dad.

9 p.m is the meeting, he'll get out of the house at 9 p.m

So, at least I had time to camwhore abit.

England polo shirt (since year 2005, still fits me)


England, Europe's Malaysia team. Got quality, but no brains to take advantage of it. I mean, you got David Beckham, Frank Lampard and John Terry, not to forget Rooney and Gerrard with defenders like Ashley Cole and Rio Ferdinand, and England couldn't qualify for Euro 2008.

Good job Steve Mclaren for screwing up the squad. Crouch is useless for Pete's sake.


Original.

So, after rushing here and there, dad sent me to McDonald's. Meet up with Kerrie, and we walked all the way to Taman Connaught's Ahmad Maideen Corner (ABC) mamak. Victor (Gan Yang) wanted to buy Kerrie breakfast as her birthday gift. Too bad, we both ate already, so Gan Yang ordered Milo and Tea for him and Kerrie.

So we continue our walk to The Challanger. Sometimes I regret walking all the way from Leisure Mall to The Challenger because it was freakin' far.

Yesterday evening booked the court to play from 10 to noon. Kent complained that 1 hour is not enough, so I book for 2 hours.

Fu-Yoh, Ngap Zhai can actually play badminton. Surpirse surprise. My first match was just a warm up match with that duck. Second was doubles against Kent and Ah Seng.

First set, 21 - 17, second set 21- 12. I played like shyte.

SO...took pictures.



Kent in action. Bangga!!!


My third match was doubles against Kyle and his bro. Teaming up with Kerrie was fun.

First set 21-8, second set I purposely let those 2 to score, so it was 24-22.


Kent and Ngap Zhai.


I admit it, I screwed up this picture.

Then, Kerrie and I team up again to play against Hui Xian and his Kayu.











"I can get it......."


"I think I still can get it......."

.............Maccaroni Team lost to them. But nevermind, as long it was fun.


Tying your shoe lace like this will cause blister on your leg.

I was suppose to follow Kent back home and change and then go Aladdin to play, but I was too tired and decided to go lunch with Hui Xian and Kerrie. So Hui Xian called a taxi to come to us at The Challenger and sent us to Leisure Mall.

Hui Xian suggested to eat at this restaurant where her Sailor Gang had ate before, called Tan Cha Ook (Gilly Cafe). Not a bad suggestion by her, as the food's price is reasonable. So, while waiting for food, decided to make a fool out of ourselfs of course.


Kerrie's new 'canggih' phone. Without the technology of Bluetooth, Infared and no entertainment applications like video, music player but got FM Radio support, only that once buying the phone the headset was not included. Oh yeah, even a VGA camera was missing. With only 9 menus to choose from, that's basically what the phone is.

Conclusion....LG sucks!!!! Nokia will always rule.


Hui Xian emo cuz her mushroom chicken chop took so long to come to her.


Both Maccaroni bloggers were so hungry, they wanted to eat each another.


I got the upperhand.


Kerrie's Yong Chaw fried rice.


My pan fried black pepper chicken chop.


"Raise both of your hands if your food ain't there!!!".


"Where's my food?!!!"


Ta-dah!!!

So after eating, we walked to Leisure Mall to lepak for awhile, and then balik rumah.

Whole body aching, how to blog properly?

No comments: