Saturday, August 2, 2008

Maccaroni Boy's version of the Angeline so-called 'sex scandal'.

Look, it's probably a very very old topic, its getting less hot to talk about. So, I decided to make my own version to make it hot again. Enjoy. Wonder when was the last time I make fun of people? Hope my magic is still in me.

oh my goodness...*can't believe myself*
13th June 2008 in maccaroniboy.blogspot.com

Ok... things are really getting a bit over, I think.Before I tell you what really happened, I'll recap what happened within the past few days.
Since last week, me, Kerrie, Kent, Kyle and Kamumalu had McDonald's for the whole week. Monday to Sunday. Boy it was crazy, as Kamumalu and Kent ordered lots and lots of Happy Meals. Now what am I gonna do with them Made-in-China toys?

Monday, 9th of June
Me, Kerrie, Kent, Kyle and Kamumalu meet in the school canteen secretly. We were planning to take oath to always eat McDonald's for the rest of our lives. It was a historic event for us. Imagine, Happy Meals everyday, Big Macs infront of us 24/7, and Ronald McDonald posters in our rooms. We're like...worshiping him man. Cool. The oath was like this :

I (insert name and blog alias here), pledge to eat McDonald's every day, not a day less, 5 times a day which is breakfast, tea time, lunch, dinner and supper. I would also collect every single McDonald's Happy Meal toys, not one less will be decorated on my study desk or in my room. I will also placed posters of Ronald McDonald in my room, in the bathroom and in my file. I would also always end the day with a thankful message to Ronald McDonald, for being the greatest. And lastly, I would not confess that having a Kids Membership at the teenager stage is ridiculous and will also not eat anything other than McDonald's.

It was an emotional day. 9th of June, we pledge our lives to McDonald. We were men (and women for Kamumalu and Kerrie).

Tuesday, 10th June
We meet up again at the same place. This time, the 5 of us were to elect who will be the leader of the Mutiara McDonald gang. Kamumalu was the choosen one. Because she hated KFC so much, she as the leader, gave us an important mission, to 'convert' KFC eaters to McDonald's. She said Ronald McDonald appeared to her while she was dreaming, and told her about this sacred mission It was a tough one, but for McDonald, anything is possible.

Wednesday, 11th June
I started my mission of 'converting' KFC eaters to McDonald loyals. My first target was Chee Hui Xian. She is such a loyal KFC supporter, that she doesn't mind chickens dying without any dignity before becoming our food. McDonald's guarantees that chickens will live their last days as chickens the best they can. Not like KFC, where their workers spit, stomp and skin the chickens alive. They are so cruel, not even human as I speak.

It was a hard time convincing Hui Xian to eat McDonald's forever. But she keeps on telling me how finger licking good KFC is. Come to think of it, I find that true to. Before I was a McDonald loyalist, I ate KFC before. The chicken, the nuggets, the wedges, the coleslaw and Pepsi. Pepsi was the real soda drink. The juiciness of the chicken meat, with it's perfectly fried chicken skin, its irresistible. Don't get me started on the Cheesy Wedges. It never taste so cheesy before in my life.

After she went offline, I was left wondering, did I make a mistake by pedging my entire live to McDonald's. To eat, breathe and live McDonald's? And to worship that clown?

I don't know............... But if my fellow pledges know about this, they'll be angry and felt that I betray them. Oh gosh, why life can't be like a Happy Meal?

Thursday, 12th June
The thought of KFC being better than McDonald's is in my mind already. After school, I rushed to Leisure Mall's McDonald's to eat. I need Fillet O Fish right now!! I waited patiently in line, and when it is my turn, I immediately ordered what I want. 4 Fillet O Fish, 3 large French Fries and 2 large Coke. The moment I taste the Fillet O Fish burger, I taste McDonald too. Finally, the thoughts of KFC being better than McDonald's vanished in my mind.

But then, something terrible happened in front of me. A McDonald worker dropped a Big Mac to the freshly detergent cleaned floor. And what did he to? He wrapped it back and placed it on the tray, and served it to the customer. And to my shock, the customer loved it.

Oh my gosh.

Friday, 13th June
I meet up with Hui Xian, told her the whole story. She consoled me, and bought me KFC. Oh how nice of her. A snack plate set, with Cheesy Wedges, coleslaw and mashed potato. Hui Xian knows what I want, and I'm thankful of that. I told her we can't eat in the canteen, because every recess, Kamumalu and gang will gather to eat McDonald's specially ordered by her. So, I and Hui Xian decided to eat in the school's clinic room secretly. I went to the school office and asked for the keys to the room, pretending that I was sick. The school clerk fell for it.

So off we were, enjoying the delicious KFC fried chickens and chewing off every single juiciness of the chicken. Who cares how the chicken die before it becomes your food, I only care about how it will taste like as your food. Don't you think so?

Then out of the sudden, Shu Teng went in. She was sick. But thank God she was a KFC lover, so she eat KFC with us. Luckily, Hui Xian ordered a few more buckets of fried chickens, just in case 6 wasn't enough.

Hoho, we were all so 'naughty' inside. We kept on 'challenging' each other, by eating as much chicken as possible in a set time. No only that, we became more 'naughtier' when we still continue 'challenging' drinking alot of Pepsi. We were so full, we could burp for all day long. Although the moments last for a few hours, but it was fun. Indeed fun. Boy, the meal was finger licking good.

Out of the sudden, Kamumalu, Kerrie, Kent and Kyle came in. Luckily, we hide all of the KFC buckets in a secret place. Kamumalu asked about my condition, I said I was doing fine. So asked Hui Xian and Shu Teng too, they answered the same thing like me. Kamumalu doesn't know that Hui Xian and Shu Teng are KFC lovers. The most important thing is, they (the gang) don't know that I ate KFC behind them. I was shivering, fearing to lose control. Sweating like mad.

When the gang went out, I, Hui Xian and Shu Teng continue our delightful feast. Wah, you 2 think I not dare to shove 5 chickens in my mouth is it? I did. NAH!!!!!! I don't have the picture, cuz' I didn't bring a camera.

My God, almost got caught by Kamumalu. She went back in, said she left her hair clipper here. Luckily I and the 2 KFC buddies heard her footsteps. If not, hoho, end of story. Then, Kamumalu went back to her class to go for Science lesson.

Then we continue our KFC fun again. Shu Teng challenged me to 'seduce' a fried chicken breast. It was a tough one, but what to do, I have to do it. Hehe fried chicken, you think I don't dare to sexually suduce you? My hand on your fried skin, slowly peeling you off. Oh yes....slowly licking your tasty juicy skin that is cooked with herbs and spices. Oh yes, that great feeling!!!!

Then, Hui Xian noticed someone secretly recording us eating KFC in the clinic room. It was Kerrie. She spied on us. How could she?

When Kerrie saw us pointing at her, she ran away with the recorded footage.

What am I suppose to do? How unlucky am I and Hui Xian and Shu Teng, for today was Friday the 13th.




Maccaroni Boy's blog post was printed out, and photostated into 100 copies like Angeline's story. The whole of SMK Seri Mutiara know about the story. Pn Tan, Pn Sasi, Mr Chee and Mr Chew, not to mention the Headmistress, approached Kerrie for the video. The video was later posted on YouTube.com, and about 99999 ratings for 5 star out of 5. The best thing is, 28.7 million people viewed the video and got LOL-ed to the floor. Maccaroni Boy, Hui Xian and Shu Teng were punished for eating KFC in the school clinic secretly, and also for lying to the school clerk, pretending to be sick to get access to the clinic room. Maccaroni Boy's membership as the McDonald's Gang was terminated and he was indeed happy. He finally get to enjoy the finger licking goodness of KFC, that's where he want to be. The End,

No comments: