Monday, August 25, 2008

Fark Fark Fark!!!!

Today's the first day of school after the holidays. And of course, Mr.Chee would catch students with long nails or hair today.

Today's the hair. Shyte.

Samuel, Edwin, San Min, Thiam Jun and me kena hair. Not to mention the usual prefect suspects. Wan Zhuin, Ying Xian, Diong. Sigh, when will they stop catching us.

Its just like a few weeks ago, proberly last 2 weeks I went to see the saloon already, and now they want my hair to be shorter?!

Look, if you want me to go bald, I understand, but not now. And I pray that I won't be selected for National Service. To you people who criticize National Service dodgers, shut up for Pete's sake!!!

If I don't wanna go, then let me off. I don't wanna waste 3 months of my time standing under the hot sun and having a risk of getting skin cancer. It's not like our country is going to war with another country. And I hope war won't happen. It better not be!!!!

I would rather go straight to collage and start my multimedia design course right away.

If the people don't want to go, or maybe the parents don't let them go, then let them off. You (goverment) can't just force people to go, and punish those who refuse to.

What about the VIP's children? Are they selected to go? Or maybe with the 'close one eye' attitude, I guess they'll just laugh at the ones who were forced to go and continue to live life happily.

My opinions, so respect it!!!

No comments: