Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whoot!!! New number!!!

Now after dad and I bought my mum a new phone, we decided it is best for her to use the old number. So that means I will be getting my mew number soon.

Oh yeah, I heard that Maxis allows you to customize your own number. I would like to have 0122211992 as my number.

012 - My preferred sim number
22 - My birthday number
1 - My birthday month
1992 - My birthday year

Instead, yesterday I went to Maxis. This is my first time buying a new number. Fine, call me noob loh, like you so damn pro like that. As I walked in to their Cheras office, one of their workers attended to me with a warm smile. I never felt so happy. I mean, usually workers would stare at you with a dulan look, but at Maxis, its all good.

Asked about the price of a new number, they gave me an answer I didn't expect.

RM 8.80.

I nearly answered.....

"Serious shit? Serious ah, RM 8.80?"

So I asked about me creating my own number. I heart broke into pieces when they say it is only available for post-paid customers. Isshh!!!!

Fine fine fine, after slowly selecting the numbers on a piece of paper, I finally choose 012XXXXXXX.


My new baby.


Saw this phone, Maxis is offering it for RM 200+ with their Maxis Plus 150 plan. Must be postpaid.


With all these great features, I found out the price at Nokia.com.my. RM 750. Wanted to buy this phone for dad.


The friendly people at Maxis told me that I have to wait for 2 hours after purchasing the new number, then only can use. Cuz' they have to like, register it and wait for the confirmation.

Yes, at 7 p.m, I finally get to use my new number. Today only started to send countless of messages to my buddies, saying that I changed to a new number. A total of 90 people I sent.

But most of the replies I got was....

'Which Daniel? Mak, Lai or Chan?"

Had this stupid poster to do. Perpaduan teras kejayaan.

Did it within 1 hour, last minute started to do. Mum lectured me.

I wonder, how can Malaysia be a great successful country when our politicians are acting like monkeys, people still haveing racial issues, demonstration going on, PAS being narrowed minded like kids, people not unified and so on?

The goverment should stop using pointless propaganda and start being real for God's sake.

No comments: