Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mid Valley shucks!!!

The journey to Mid Valley began today. I meet up with Hui Xian (h-4-huixian.blogspot.com) at McDonald's. Supposed to meet up at 10:15 a.m, but for Malaysian time, 10:40 a.m we baru boleh nampak each other.

Oh yeah, saw Ah Boy (Meng Yew), Hang Kang and Mun Jin. Eeee....Ah Boy pak toh wor, first time see. Tai kor zhai jor.....fu-yoh yai yai yerr.

So we decided to take the long way to Mid Valley. This is what Kerrie taught me. Take the Times Square train, walk to Pavilion, take the Rapid KL bus number 110, and the bus will lead me and Hui Xian to Mid Valley.

Fu-yoh, but while Hui Xian and I were chatting at the bus stop, God blessed us with a bus to Bandar Tasik Selatan, where we can just hop on in to the KTM and straight to Mid Valley station.

See....I so damn blaaardy smart. Drink Sustegen.

Went straight to GSC to buy tickets for Wall E. Oh yeah, finally, after months of patiently waiting for Wall E. It was a long line.

My sore throat just cured, but still cannot eat fried food. So I was under Hui Xian's watchful eye, to make sure I don't eat anything fried.

After meeting up with Patrick, we walk around aimlessly in Mid Valley. It was a bore walking with them. But got take some pics lah.

Pics at Mid Valley Gardens.

Hui Xian.


o.O??


"If you were to grow at least a few centimeters tall, then you'll be perfect."


Fu-yoh....Patrick damn yeng.


Camera lens was on the edge of breaking into pieces after taking this....


Piggy pointing Patrick for being kayu.


Mid Valley Gardens


Camwhoring at Sony Center.


Playstation 3 which is not officially on sale at any Sony Style Center.


Kayu dah bengkok.

So since we bought the 2 p.m show, we rushed back to the cinema. Before the Wall E show, there was this short animation film by Pixar called 'Presto'. One of the best short animations I've seen. You guys should go in to the cinema early before Wall E started to see it.

Oh yeah, Wall E was great. I'll review it later on. I'll give it a 9.7 out of 10. One of the best Pixar animation movies all time. I still think Finding Nemo is the best. But Wall E is cute. MO was awesome.

Went to Mcdonald's and eat. I didn't eat, still under the watchful eyes of Hui Xian.



Final picture of Piggy and Kayu.
So at 5 p.m, we all went home. And that is how the outing is, plain Jane.

No comments: