Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Me or you?

Look, I am basically tired of you all students hating on us prefects. When you're in the wrong, admit it for God's sake. When you're in the right, we wouldn't be so fucking stupid enough to catch you.

Let's have a little situation here. Imagine, I prefect, you student. We are in a canteen. After you finish eating your food, your responsibility is to put your plate in to the prepared waste bin. But what happens when you don't do that? I would have to politely ordered you to do what you are suppose to do. But....what happens if you don't want to and you walked away? I would have to approached you and ask you in a strict way to put the plate in to the prepared waste bin.

But you scolded me, I jotted down your name and send it to Mr. Chee. Then you'll hate me and wish that one day you'll seek revenge on me. After kena rotan, you'll wish that I was dead.

Now tell me? Who's in the wrong? Me or you?


Second situation. Assembly, I prefect, you student. You're suppose to be quiet and read a book during assembly and I am suppose to make sure that the assembly is quiet. So you talked quite loudly, and I gave you a warning. Second time you talked again, I gave you a strict warning. Third time I saw you with my own eyes you talk, I sent you to the disciplinary zone. You, student, with the normal "I never talk lah, he talk to me first." bullshit excuse, I sent you to the disciplinary zone. As you stood up angrily, mumbling foul languages to me softly and walked to that zone for talkative students during assembly.

So while you were lectured by Mr Chee, I told him that you uttered foul language to me. Guess what, 2 strokes of rotan to your ass. After that 'torturer', you started a hatred on me. Oh la la, another student hate me again.

So tell me, who's in the wrong? Me or you?


Look, students. You have to understand that being a prefect is very very hard. Our duties would be damn easier if you students would kindly listen to our instructions. We prefects would be damn happy too.

Resign loh..
Like the teachers would be so keen to let any prefects resign.

I hope you all think about this, thank you.

No comments: