Friday, August 8, 2008

ExxonMobil Field Trip

Let's see whether can I recollect what happened on that day (July 16th, P.S : This IS a another delayed post, brought to you by Maccaroni Boy.) ExxonMobil Field Trip to Karangkraf Factory and one of the Mobil petrol stations.

It was Wednesday, so early in the morning mum dropped me at Tom's place. Tom's dad agreed to fetch us to the Maluri LRT station. Wei Jian, Cheng Heng, Jit Chern and Hak Lee will meet with us later on. Azila, Darsh and Sri Ayu will be at the HQ.

After hopping in the train, stopped at Masjid Jamek, we then rushed to the ExxonMobil head quarters in order not to be late. For a few minutes, it feels like the 6 of us are participating an Amazing Race event.







Arrived at the HQ with sweat dripping, we head in to the toilet to clean ourselfs up.



Cam whoring


Cheng Heng having a chat with one of our school's EYE Adviser.


Hak Lee seems to be bored.


LOL, this is the second time I seen this bus with my surname, MAK. That must be my bus, until another school beat us to it. Do'h!!

After 50 minutes of journey, we finally reached our first stop, which is the Karangkraf Fatcory, known for publishing popular Malay magazines, from women's to men's to comics.



We were given a brief talk about the company by the manager himself, then a 5 minute break.



Lunch was not tempting at all.




This was the last picture I took on that day with my phone, before it 'died'. Fuck Nokia.

If I can remember, after the whole mumbo jumbo, me and gang went to KLCC to have fun. Played the PS3 in the Sony Style shop. GRID was way better and cooler than Need For Speed. Damange is so realistic, controls are great, don't ask me about the graphics, they are so superb.

Reach home at 8 p.m. Anwar was reported arrested on that day (afternoon).

No comments: