Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BUY ME THIS!!!

Mum and dad was advising me not to listen to my music (rock, hip hop, turn table, acoustics, blues, R&B) through my headset at a maximum volume. They say it affects my hearing. Fine, I will sell my cheap AP Nokia Headset (anyone wants? selling for RM 30).

Well, you can't expect Maccaroni Boy listening to his songs through his Nokia N73 stereo speakers? So, I actually asked my dad to get me an Altec Lansing Nobi portable speaker for me as a birthday gift.


Dad and I went to Low Yat to search high and low for this bloody speaker. It wasn't available.

.......until I saw it at Jusco Balakong selling for RM 240. Shyte.

So, I went to Google.com for reviews for this Altec Lansing speakers. You see, Altec Lansing is known for producing high quality speakers, headphones, headsets, and speakers for phones, PC and home audio. But most of the reviews said that Altec Lansing Nobi's sound quality is not very good at all. Especially when at maximum volume level. So, screw the Altec Lansing Nobi, and I decided to search for other high quality stereo speakers for my phone.

Once I typed "High quality speakers for phones", this 'babe' turned up.

Oh yeah, one 'hot' speaker to die for.

Guys and gals, meet the BlueAnt M1 Stereo Bluetooth Speakers.

With a very very sexy sleek design, designed with high quality materials, ultra-solid and refined detailing.


It comes with a handy casing, in case you wanna listen to your music on the go.


The best part, the buttons are positioned startegically well. Just what as I expected, 'play button' on the top, 'prev' and 'next' on the left and right respectively.

There are so many great things about this BlueAnt speaker, it has a build-in subwoofer. Even the Altec Lansing has no balls to fit it into the Nobi!!!!

And I also no need to worry about buying lots of batteries as the speaker is able to use rechargeble batteries. And with 10 hours of playtime with medium volume, and thanks to the powerful NiMH rechargeble battery pack, it happens to offer 1500 hours of standby time!!!!

This is like the grand daddy of Bluetooth speakers. Thankfully my Nokia N73 has A2DP support, I am able to play music wirelessly whenever I want.

You know what's the bad part, it cost US Dollar 199. So, you do the math.

So....if anybody buys me this gadget, I belanja you 50 Hagen Dazz!!!

No comments: