Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!!!

I'm tagged by Kent, Shan and Carmie!!! Oh crap, another dumb survey for me to fill up...

1) What is the relationship of you with him/her?
Shan - My so-called mum (her so-called son)
Kent - My tai kor
Carmie - My niece (her uncle)

2) Your five impressions towards him/her?
Shan - Caring
Kent - Farny
Carmie - Cute

3) The most memorable thing that he/she has done for you.
Shan - Ermmm......I dunno lah, she done so much for me, forgot all I think.
Kent - Cheer me up after I got my PMR result.
Carmie - DAAAAARRGGHHH-ed me on my birthday

4) The most memorable thing that he/she has said to you.
Shan - Nope.
Kent - Nope.
Carmie - Yallooowwww uncle.

5) If he/she will become your lover
Shan - I'm not into the incest relationship.
Kent - I don't swing that way.
Carmie - Same as Shan, not into the incest relationship.

6) If he/she will become your enemy, you will
Shan - Don't talk to her on MSN loh. Putus hubungan.
Kent - Habis loh, tak da senior untuk kacau.
Carmie - Awwhhh...not her. My cutest enemy.

7) If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on
Shan - Won't happen.
Kent - Won't happen.
Carmie - Won't happen.

8) If he/she become your enemy, the reason is
None of your business.

9) The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Nothing.

10) The overall impression on him/her is
Shan - Caring person
Kent - Farny person
Carmie - Lame person

11) How do you think the people around you feel about you?
I don't know, depends on who is he/she.

12) The character of you for yourself is
Wacky

13) On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is
I don't know, I think everyone should not hate their own characteristic and live with it. Who knows it could be an advantage for your own self.

14) The most ideal person that you want to be is
No one, just myself.

15) For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Erm, thank you very much?

16) 10 people to tag
i) Me
ii) Melz
iii) Adam
iv) Hui Xian
v) Shu Teng
vi) Kerrie
vii) Darshini
viii) Alicia
ix) Crystal
x) Gan Yang

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
*Ahem....go find out yourself.

Is number 3 male or female?
Up to you.

If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
Oh boy.....Darsh and Gan Yang, I don't know.....

How about number 5 and 8?
Bloody hell, a dyke couple?

What is number 1 studying about?
Art, Science, Maths, Business studies, Accounting, History, Malay, English, Moral, Civic

Is number 4 single?
Nope.

Say something about number 6?
About my cute Maccaroni ah? I don't know, cuz I'm speechless whenever I look at her.

9?
She kena liwat by Anwar!!!

No comments: