Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hari Keusahawanan 09

Hari Keushawanan 2009 was way way better than last year's. Damn, I wish I took more pics of today's packed event. I bump into quite a number of ex-Mutiarians. Mohd. Joshua, Michelle Ita, Iqa, Yong Shan, Kent, Mun Jin, Ngap Zhai, Kit Yin and so on.

A shoutout to my classmates for helping me out. Yohn Heng, Wei Keong, Jun Heng, Edwin, Chee Yang, Hak Lee, Jin Yek, Yee Haw. Without you guys, our stall's situation would be a whole lot shitty.

Overall, the tournaments were finished early. And yeah, we did have a second round of tournament for Fifa Street 2 because we have an extra hamper. Cik Roseni, thanks for finding sponsors for us. Saved us alot of money.

The most watched tournament was the Need For Speed Most Wanted. Surprisingly, some good players crash out early. And I was surprised to find out the winner for this tournament. Enjoy the hamper with a teddy bear for ya to cuddle :)

Fifa Street, majority the Malays were interested with it, and thank you guys, especially the form ones for being patient with me. Thank you adiks for making it happened.

Ian kicked my ass in the first match of Fifa Street, then second time I win him by a last minute goal. Good game.

Kent and Leslie had a battle in Need For Speed Most Wanted, it was quite funny.

I did entered for the first of the 2 tournaments for Fifa Street. I wasn't in the mood to play at my best, so I purposely let Aiyana win me 5-1. He ended up being the overall winner.


I gotta hand it to Sicky. Losing the first FIFA Street tournament and ended up being runners up, and returned to win 1st place in the second tournament starting from bottom to the top.


Ian bullying a kid.



After all 3 tournaments finished, Kuan Kiat and I just inserted Tekken and Naruto, both on the banned list of video games into the Playstation console. Even though Abdul Aziz was around.

I regretted not taking alot of pics lah, cuz I was busy managing the class stall. Missed out on the food, games, and the ghost house. Arrrggghhhh, next year I'll be back!!!!

After a hard day's of work, I promised Sam I'll go to the EYE stall and play their Water War game. Iven and I were both outnumbered by Trisha's team. Water War definitely cooled me down. Oh yeah!!!


4 Science 2's stall was a tattoo shop, I paid RM 2 for one on my wrist. Slowly fading away.

Was so damn tired, sore throat coming back. But it was worth my Saturday time. It is the best Hari Keusahawanan to date.

Nah E Zhen, since when you predicted I'll post a long post about today's event? :P

No comments: