Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why?

I'm praying that I'll find a way to skip national service for good. Damn right I don't wanna go to that death camp. C'mon, quite a number national service participants died over the last 6 years, and my 'smart' government still chooses to continue this program.

Why can't my stupid smart government send mat rempits, drug addicts, gangsters, convicts, juveniles, school dropouts and so to this death camp. Why can't they make this program a volunteer-based program, where us students have the free will to choose to go or not. Or maybe send a permission letter to our parents and ask them whether are they willing to let their child go or not? C'mon lah jerks, its the same like a school sending a permission letter to the students parents for permission to allow their child to follow a school field trip or a competition or an event etc.

When the sms started with "Tahniah.....", I was so darn pissed, frustrated and angry. I wanted the word "Maaf....." to be the first word I wanna see from the sms.

Ah gee............how many more deaths need to be occured before the government can finally realized, they really fucked things up.

No comments: