Thursday, July 9, 2009

Updates on my stall


Ok, now here's the updates.

1) P.I.B.G and headmistress told me and my co-manager for our class stall that fighting games or shooting games are banned. Yes, no Tekken 5. :( Sorry guys, what can I do?

2) Remember the previous poster, it was stated that RM 3 for a round? Guess what? Its now RM 2. See I so darn good, I beg the teacher to lower the price for you all. Because I love you all

3) Mind you that since the school is such a bitch to me that they don't even allow me to use 2 of the school's TV at A.P.D room and makmal bahasa room. Now, we only have 3 TVs instead of 5.

4) Prizes are hampers.

5) For the tournament for any of the 3 EA Games, to qualify, you must win 3 rounds of any game. Means
(i) 3 matches of FIFA Street
(ii) 3 matches of NBA Street Vol 3
(iii) 3 Races of Need For Speed Most Wanted

No comments: