Friday, July 10, 2009

Worst stall competitors

Seriously, I have never seen a class so desperate to defeat me for tomorrow's Hari Keusahawanan event. Fine, I don't give a damn whether was it your idea to do the PS2 event, I can give you guys full credit for coming out that idea. Heck, you think I care ah?

Duh....its not like you're the only one coming out with brilliant money making ideas in school (douche).

Look, I'm not being a bitch but seriously, I think my class has put more effort than your class ya know?

No, its not just a few of my buddies cracking their heads and giving out ideas and solutions to problems. For the past few days I see the whole class (Yes, the whole 5 Teknologi 2 class) contributing for this project.

I spent half of the day reediting the whole damn poster because I have to abide the rules set by the Parents Teachers Association and headmistress. No fighting games. No video games that promotes or contains violence. So yesterday from 2 to 4 p.m I've edited the poster again, added some logos to make it more interesting. Rushed to the nearest photostat store and colour photostat 50 of them. Waited 34 minutes for all to be done.

And today, my friends volunteered to help out to go class by class to stapler it. I know, most of them want to do it just to skip class and walk around, but at least I know they wanted to help. Thanks guys.

Ok, Sagilan told me last week that 4 Tek 5 is also doing a Playstation corner. Good, got someone to compete with.

But today, tiba tiba 4 Tek 5 came class by class with their last minute posters. Ok, fine, I couldn't care less. Ohhh so now you're following me setting the RM 2 price lah.

Then, when Weng Hong went class by class with Yu Kin to call out Rumah Merbau players, he heard from his friends that 4 Tek 5 students went to paste their poster over ours. Motherchuds!!!

Eh, i don't mind you doing the same project with me, but please don't be a pussy lah. I don't care where you're gonna paste your damn posters, but please lah respect my class' effort by not covering our poster. What? Jealous that ours look more colourful compared to your dull black-white poster?

Ok, fine, like that wasn't enough, while going back that time, Victor told me one of them tore down our posters. Fuckers!!!

I can honestly say that the person in charge of his PS2 corner has no guts. No balls. By calling his posters minions to cover/tear down my posters so that he'll get more attention ain't gonna help at all you stupid fark!!!

You wanna play tough with me and my buddies is it? Fine, we'll play hard. I'll do my promoting here, don't blame me for doing that.

So for tomorrow, those who are interested in a round of FIFA Street, NBA Street Vol.3, Need For Speed Most Wanted and others too, please come to my class, 5 Tek 2's stall. If that ain't enough, we'll be having a tournament for each of the games.Before that, I would like to state that if time is not enough, we're sorry if you are not able to participate some of the games event. FIFA Street and Need For Speed gonna take quite some time, so please be patient ok?

Now, to participate any of the tournament, you would have to win 3 rounds of that respective game. For instance, lets say you wanna join the Need For Speed Most Wanted battle, you would need to win 3 rounds of Need For Speed before the event start (means during 'free play', it ain't free mind you we just don't know what name to call it.)

My friends would give you a ticket of that respectful game for each round you win. Present it to us, and it entitles you to participate in the tournament.

Places are limited. So quickly play 3 rounds and win it to book your spot in the tournament table. Ok, if there is still time, we'll do another tournament of that game to make it up to you all ok? I can't promise you there will be a 2nd tournament but we'll try.

1st place will receive a hamper. Don't worry, 2nd and 3rd place will not walk away empty handed. So that's it, hope to see you all tomorrow. Thanks.

No comments: