Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summary on today

Woke up, shivering. Must be the rain that made me shiver once I woke up. And what makes matters worst is that I turned the ceiling fan to number 2. Feels like 10% Alaska in here.

Told dad I didn't sleep well, he allowed me to continue my slumber after breakfast. Oh yes!!!

Today evening, received a message from a pendiidkan officer. Seems that its too late for my name to be erased from the PLKN list. Sigh, if only I sms earlier. Now I'm doomed to go to National Service.

Oh yeah, have you guys watched Michael Jackson's memorial on TV. Damn, the Jacksons really exposed little Paris too much to the media already. I mean c'mon, if you all wanna put on a show then leave Paris and the rest of the children out of it. They lost a great loving father at a young age already, and you people wanna ask her to give a speech infront of 11 thousand people at Staples Centre?

I'm glad Michael is in a better place right now. At least he ain't gonna deal with the media and the bad publisity anymore.

No comments: