Monday, January 4, 2010

Urrgghhhhh

=.=, I really don't get it.

I said,

"I might not have found it yet, but the instruction manual never stated a preset button."

Means

I will find (the preset button) soon, but the drivers manual book never tell me where is it.

And since I got used to driving my parents car for months, I forgot to state that their car audio has Sony Xplod player installed, cuz' the instruction manual for THAT PLAYER stated where is the equalizer.

That's why I said, I wish it was like the old car (Honda city...1997, not the new one) cuz I am able to find the button without any problem.

As for my new car, tu manual tak da cakap, or MAYBE I didn't read properly and I didn't try every single button on the 4-DIN head unit. Because I was WORRIED things may go haywired.

Thus, after asking Kent, he BARU TELL that it is the radio frequency tuner, and all I have to do is PRESS IT A FEW TIMES to adjust my bass, treble, balance and so. Thank you Kent.

SO IF you think I am COMPLAINING, think again please. I'm not angry, just that....urrghh.

*nasal/sinus spray* aahhhhhh thank you.

No comments: