Saturday, September 11, 2010

Epic Fail.......Seriously.

Its like after a week not using chopsticks...... I'm back to square one. Had steamboat session with Hao Yang, Hui Xian, J and Hua Xiang, Teng, and Hui Ying on Wednesday. I only decided to eat after feeling so awkward, everyone around me was eating and I was left staring at them.

And shit, I guess its the most funniest outcome and probably the most embarrassing one. I'm a Malaysian Chinese, Cantonese-dialect speaking kid. I only managed to learn the basics of the dialect only when I was 13 years old, I know I'm a slow learner. And for using chopsticks, that was when I was only 9 years old. Shit, I can't believe I managed to remember it so clearly.

But just after 1 week (ok maybe less than a week, I think) not using chopsticks, I'm back to the learning stage again. I don't know how the heck it happened to me, maybe I'm special =D

And this is what happened.....

Oh there goes the food!!! Think of the people in third world countries.

Wasted.


Sigh, that's why next time whenever I'm with ya'll for steamboat dinner, serve me to save all the food wastage and trouble, plus the embarrassment.

And I was given the name Professor Epic Phail =)

Then we went to Maideen mamak stall @Taman Connaught for another round of drinks.

Drinking 3 layered tea, 10 p.m + at night, feeling fly like a G6!!!


No comments: