Sunday, September 19, 2010

Runaway Love Remix


Who would have thought, 3 unlikely singers....Justin Bieber, currently the world's most adored Canadian kid, would collaborate with Kanye "Imma let you finish" West and Wu Tang Clan's Raekwon. Add them up with classic old school hip hop and you'll might get a decent remix.

This is probably the year's most unexpected musical collaboration.
Kanye West mixed JB's "Runaway Love" from his My World 2.0 album, with Wu Tang Clan's "Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nothing To F*ck Wit".

And honestly, after listening it for the first time, I kinda like it. But before you start flaming me for used to hating him a few months ago, hear me out first.

He's 16, he's just a kid. His voice hasn't crack yet, give him a break. Hate all you want but this kid is making money that you and I will only able to earn in years or maybe decades later. I mean, his childhood might be screwed by ridiculous screaming teenage girls who have no idea why they think he's frickin' awesome.

I'm ok with him,even though he might be annoying at times. I think its the fans and the hype about him that gets on my nerves.

But still, that doesn't mean I have that so-called Bieber fever. Its the most ridiculous craze of the century. And I only like just 1 or 2 songs of his, definitely not "Baby" though =D

But anyway, do check out of the remix at Youtube or download it via Frostwire =)

*credits to www.hypebeast.com for the picture.*

No comments: