Tuesday, March 24, 2009

48/50

Today just went for the undang test, was so worried that I'll flunk. But when I clicked on 'keputusan' after answering all 50 questions.....I got 48/50.

I didn't manage to have a good rest, only slept at 2 a.m. I had to go to school today early in the morning just to pass my pendrive to Ian. He's supposed to wait at the bus stop, but when I reach there, Mr Chew was sitting there. So waited for him to go in to school, luckily bumped into Sam, so I asked him to pass it to Ian.

The driving school instructor will be at my place at around 11a.m. Went back home, sleep again. I didn't manage to complete all 500 questions, just until 290+.

Kyle came over around 10:30 a.m. We did some last minute revision, trying hard not to screw up the Kejara demerit system. Edwin came quite late, around 11 a.m.

I'm worried about Edwin the most, because he's colour blind. I'm serious wei, I thought he was joking around, but I think he's telling the truth. We'll see how it goes afterwards

Ok, now I remember to bring my original I.C.

Arrived at the exam centre, then gave out our I.Cs to the counter. I thought my I.C is also my MyKad also mah? Isn't it? Oh well, I had to pay RM 10 for driving license digital photo. Shit lah. Ok, after a few minutes, I was called to collect my paying receipt, and go into the computer hall and start the exam.

First 10 questions were colour test. Oh boy, I wonder how Edwin will fare in this one. It was easy, I don't think so I will wrong a single question. Then the next 5 questions is to test whether you know your ABCs or not.

Then the 50 question starts. This time I carefully read the questions, carefully eliminate the wrong answers and carefully select the correct ones. Some were confusing, some were damn obvious. The questions I hated the most is the one where they give you a picture with 3 cars labelled A B C and D. Then they'll ask you which one should go first or which one you should give way to.

Recheck my answers the second time, then I decided to click 'tamat ujian'. Then the computer checked my answers. Results came out.......

48/50.

WHOOOO!!!!! I whought I would just passed the exam, never expect to get 48 wei!!!

Before that I noticed that Edwin was outside sitting. I thought he was done with the exam, until when I came out and asked him about it, he said he failed the colour and eye sight test.

Kyle came out, giving me that 'I'm dead' look. When he got his results, he failed....by just a quesion. 42 is the passing mark, he got 41. And guess what, he answered it in English, which is harder than answering it in Bahasa Melayu.

Ok, tell you something. Of the 6 students that the teacher fetched to the exam centre, I was the only one who passed the test.

Mum and dad were very happy, ended up celebrating at my neighbour's nasi lemak stall. Oh my, when was the last time I tasted such good ikan bakar ah?

Went back to school for handball training. Was much more like a circus than a school team training. Let Santosh and gang entertain you!!!! Well, that's much for today, Mac Boy signing out!!

No comments: