Saturday, March 28, 2009

Summary of the past few days

Ok, I'm kinda packed for the past few days. Handball training and choir has drained me up, and with the weather not on my side (raining and heat for the past few days), I ended up having sore throat.

Yesterday's handball training session was more like a circus.Lightning and heavy rain had forced our training session has been interrupted. You know we're stubborn, and still continued to play in the rain until Pn. Tan saw us, shouted at us, when then quickly ran to hide. Pn. Tan then called Gan Yang to confiscate our ball.

Gan Yang ran to us, and said...

"All I know is just give me the white ball, don't let me see the other 2 blue handballs."

Thanks Gan Yang.

My sore throat is getting bad to worst. Had to sometimes communicate with sign language,which I find most of my buddies being clueless. So today, I bought 3 bottles of water. Finished all up, wanted to buy some more but canteen went out of stock. They must be wondering whether am I addicted to water?

Just woke up, can't sleep back. That's just me. Have you guys checked out the iPhone 3G yet, I head its the king of all phones now. Its about time they released it in Malaysia. My former primary school tuition teacher had her iPhone stolen. I think now phone stealers are targeting iPhone 3G users. Steve Jobs, you gotta give him a pat on the shoulder for constantly updating and improving iPods and iPhones so much, that by the time you bought the latest one (let's say an iPod Shuffle), he'll release a better, slimer, smaller and cheaper one.

If the current iPhone 3G was a little more slimer, its perfect. Proberly the sexiest phone to date. LOL.

No comments: