Friday, March 13, 2009

Its not the end of the road

Yesterday was result day for 2008 SPM students.

Here's what I wanna say......

I know majority of you all are not satisfied with your results, and some of you are very sad about it. But do remember, its not the end of the road. I know its hard to accept the fact that you didn't obtained the results that you wanted to.

Bear in mind that it isn't the end of the road for you. You still have alot to learn, and a long road ahead. You fall, you pick yourself up. When you screw up and got yourself into a mess, get yourself out of that mess. I know its easier said than done, but what to do.

I was in shock that even some Science stream students, who usually would score A's in their respective subject, would get B or C. Guess the education department is screwing us up. What shocked me was Wilfred's results. Failing 3 subjects, including Bible Knowledge.

Honestly, I am damn worried now. I know, its just a few months away from SPM, but now its March, soon it will be April, May, June, July, August, September, October and then November is the month of SPM.

Have to buck up now.

No comments: