Saturday, March 21, 2009

Undang ceramah.

Just this week Kyle, Edwin and I had attended the highway code class. 5 hours, we've been patiently sitting, listening to explanations of the road signs, what to do before starting a journey, what you have to do when you're driving and also the fines and punishments for breaking a law.

Merentas Desa day, after school dad took the 3 of us to register for undang test. The drving school gave us an exercise book.


To my surprise, I didn't know the questions were easy. All you need to have is just common sense. If you don't have, good luck on that!!


How I wish all questions were as easy as this.


Or maybe this.


Until I realized that the later questions were quite tricky.


And confusing.


And boring.


500 questions, what da ya know?

Now, Tuesday the driving school instructor picked us up. On the way to Segambut, where the class will start, I was surprised and shocked to see the driver never wear seatbelt, talking on the phone while driving. Gosh, Kyle and I were praying very hard. If we made it alive, God was protecting us.

There were many times, patrol cars passed by us.

Upon signing up, I forgot to bring my wallet and my real I.C.

And he gave us this book.....







I've been driving my mum's car without any license at all.

You know what's the punishment?

I can imagine my mum's Honda City kena compounded, and my dad had to pay a fine of RM 1000 and maybe my parents would have to see me staying in jail for 3 months.

Shhhhhhh....I'll buy you an ice-cream if you keep mum about it.

No comments: