Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A little competition

Hey little kids, wanna earn some extra cash from me? That's right, you heard me, you wanna earn RM 10 from me.

Now, every 2 days I'll be posting a song from an unknown artist from an unknown album, and copy and paste part of the song's lyrics in my blog. All you have to do is....guess what song is it, who sang and from which album.

Ok, today's the first one.

Baby it's just the thrill of the chase
But I've got a feeling that I'm winning this race!
Baby I'm in much closer
I just need permission so...

Ok, remember the list of top 100 songs of 2008 that I posted. This is one of the songs. C'mon, its easy. This competition is opened to form 1 t0 5 readers, only SMK SM students. Have fun kids!!! And remember, full answer, without any misspellings, and type it down at my Chatbox. Each day will be harder : )

No comments: