Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today

Before choir starts, here's how the school looks like....


That's it lah, one goal post gone already.




Hmmm......look at the roof work. Talk about good workmanship.


My class blackboard.....oh gee Gin Yek!!!


Empty.

Choir was kinda fun, I mean at first when I arrived at school around 9:15 a.m, I realized I was the only guy in choir, until Francisco came along. Oh boy, didn't know he was that annoying.

Songs that choir is gonna sing are "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and a very catchy Malay song.

2 comments:

Sweetchav said...

The 'Lion Sleeps Tonight' and 'Pak Ketipak Ketipung' are indeed a very catchy song. I really enjoy listening to the school choir performing it. I think they are the best songs you guys had performed so far. Good Luck!

DM said...

Thanks teacher!!!