Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Badminton 4 hours

Ohhhhh mah legs!!!! I need a Thai massage by a hot Thai chick. What da ya know? I was so smart enough to wake up at 8 a.m. Why would I wanna wake up so early during the holidays? Shit, I got used to it, didn't I?

Yeah Cranky Carmen, Sims 3 came out, I bet it is fun. Even Joshua told me about how excited he is. Guess you two really are Sim freaks.

Today morning, mum forced me to walk with her to neighbour's shop for breakfast. Nasi lemak with cucumbers, egg, and fried chicken and warm milo, now how heavy is that?

Went back, read the newspapers, then played the Playstation 2. Yup, I'm still playing old games, cuz the new ones suck big time. Playing NBA Live 2004 (Yes, I know how old is this game, its 7 years old.) Love dominating the Dynasty Season with the LA Lakers. Miss those days when Shaq and Kobe were a team, before both parted ways. Kobe stayed, Shaq went to Miami Heats.

Today's activity.....badminton. Yes, me and buddies will be hitting cocks from 12 p.m to 4 p.m. Wonder who's smart idea is to play for 4 hours ah?

Then 11 : 20 a.m went to Kyle's place, fetched him and his brother. Then mum dropped us at The Challenger building. Since the rest haven't arrived yet, Kyle and I decided to hang around at Econsave. Boy, Econsave sucks. I mean, its the only supermarket where they don't sell a lasagna.

Went back, saw Santosh, Justin, Lum, Daniel Chan and Kyle's brother playing badminton. Su Jean was sitting on the bench all alone.

First game played with Santosh, Lum, and Daniel Chan. I didn't do any warm ups, so smart. Then body start to ache, especially the arms. My foot starting to have blisters already.


Then Trisha, Iqa, Wen Wen and Zanne pop out. Zanne, I still can't pronounce your name right. Sorry short, I know I'm tall. Haha.

Raj Dev and his bro, Inderjit joined the fun later on.

Oh yeah Iqa, who told ya soya bean milk can make your boobs large and sexy? Kyle and I had a can of soya bean milk, but nothing works for us. Wasted our money on a fake enhancing product. Yes, Iqa is one wild junior to hang out with. Her use of language so frickin' impressive, her sense of humour so out of this word lah. Iqa, at least you know what's a blowjob.

Trisha, still know the birds and bees? If not, nevermind. Refer to your parents about it.

Justin, Lum you two start to cheat on me lah. Hmmmmphhh!!! I farking hate you all lah!!! LOL, just jokking lah. You 2 really are made for each other.

Curse Lum for asking me to book 4 hours, 2 courts for badminton. 2 hours is enough to drain me, what about 4? Suck the living soul out of me.

I don't know why Santosh, Raj and me always visit the toilet so often this afternoon. Damn, maybe we just can't stop looking at ourselfs in the mirror.

Me.

After that, lepak outside the court. Rested and then decided to go down to lepak. Like migrating from one place to another to lepak. Chatted, joke around, and then decided to go to the cafe and have late lunch. Shared BBQ grilled chicken chop with Lum, I only at 30% of the meal, the rest left it for Lum. You lucky bastard!!! Since I had nothing to do, I decided to tag along Iqa and gang. I wanna ring house to house doorbell.

The funny part is, Wen Wen and I acted like siblings infront of Trisha's mum.

"Kor kor, help me take this ah."

"Mui, you called mum already?"

Blardy fake, but still deserve an Oscar for it.


Trisha's dog is like so damn adorable. But the annoying thing about this doggie here is that it barks too much. Shhhhh!!!

Iqa, Trisha, Wen Wen, Zanne and me walked around the Alam Damai Kasih area for fun. Went house to house and rang the doorbell for fun. Iqa, mosqitoes love you alot, so stop complaining like a bitch and live with it.

Went to Iqa's house, which is just a 10 second walk from Trisha's house. I want the house Iqa, wanna trade with mine?

Taught Wen Wen and Trisha how to play Halo by Beyonce on piano, over and over again. Eh, Trisha, you're such a fast learner lah. I'm just being sarcastic ok? Don't get to happy.

Zanne's dad fetched me and Wen Wen back to The Challenger. Had a very light dinner, just wedges. You know, from Sky Cafe's menu, cheesy wedges is supposed to be potato wedges with cheese. But when my dinner is served, it ain't got no damn cheese on it.

Fetched Wen Wen back, went back at 8 15 p.m. Shit, while cleaning my earring, my earring punya screw drop into the sink. Shit. Helix piercing still healing. Having a hard time drying my hair while I have to make sure I don't know my helix piercing. Irritating.

No comments: