Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The most torturing lecture

Just a short post:

Today after prefect photoshoot, Mr. Chee told Mr. Chew that some of the prefects hair were very long. Tiba-tiba Ah Chew pointed to Thiam Jun, Edwin, Me, Zhong Tseng, Leong Kit and Guo Chong. Yes Mr. Chew, I admit my hair touched my forehead already, but damn it do you have to make us sit down and listen to you lecture from 8:30 a.m to 9:15 a.m?

Its just a slight hair problem, and you have to lecture the 6 of us about how to succeed in life, how to be good, how much you earn, your days at La Salle School and why was it Malaysia's top 5 most disciplined school and we all don't even care if you have the stamina of a 18 year old in a 40+ year old body and we more so don't give a damn if you can outrun one of us. I don't give a damn. I missed 2 periods of Civic lesson, and 1 period of Art class.

Thank you Mr.Chew

No comments: