Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nuffnang's Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen premiere screening.

Yesterday night went to Nuffnang's Cineleisure Damansara's Tanjung Golden Village cinemas for the premiere screening of....TRANSFORMERS 2 : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.

Yes people, I have bragging rights that I am the first of Seri Mutiara to go watch. (Damn sombong wei....)

Oh yeah, good news for you all. SMK Seri Mutiara's English debate team manage to go through the second round after defeating SMK Seri Bintang Selatan. We won it with style and substance.

Ok, what really made me looking forward to Monday was the movie only. I was fully focused on the event itself.

Kent fetched me to Cineleisure Damansara. Nearly walked to Tesco but luckily managed to get directions from the security guard. Celaka, that complex already changed name to E Curve. Wow.

There was this dodgeball event going on at the ground floor of E Curve, but we both rushed to the cinema first.

And I thought they were joking about handing over any devices capable of recording (yes, handphone). When Kent and I walked up to the second floor of the cinema, we were asked to line up to surrender our handphones. Both of us were so =.=. Pics at kentzai.blogspot.com.

To be honest, I thought only 30 Nuffnangers and 30 tag-along friends will be only attending this movie. It didn't look like 60 people, but more like 200+ people. By the time we line up to buy popcorn, already 9:35 p.m. And when we proceed to Hall 7, we had to go through the metal detectors. Cool!!!

Movie started, introduction to how the autobots and others came to earth, then about this badie called the Fallen. Oh yeah, Sam's going to college now, but he can't bring Bumblebee.

Look, I know some of you all are mad at me for giving out spoilers today in school. Optimus Prime died but came back alive, what's the big deal? At least I didn't tell you that Sam was supposed to be dead but came back alive after a dream with the Primes that protected the Matrix of Leadership. Haha....better keep my mouth shut.

Damn, Transformers 2 :Revenge of The Fallen is way better than the first one. More close ups with the Autobots and the Decepticons. More actions, and alot of well written, smartly-thought jokes. You have to watch it not once, but 6-10 times!!

I rate Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen a 9.7 out of 10. It is that good. Oh one more thing, Megan Fox is still hot. : )

Movie started at 9:45p.m, ended at 12:30 a.m. Woah, a near 3 hours of wicked action and humour and Megan Fox. : )

No comments: