Monday, June 15, 2009

First day of the 2nd semester and so on....

Yesterday night vented out my anger towards the air conditional system in my room. Was forced to sleep at my parent's room. THX snooring surround sound guaranteed. And because of that, I only managed to sleep for a few hours only.

Tomorrow will be my last driving lesson before Wednesday's practical exam. Urrghhh, supposed to be on Friday but some stupid rule set by the JPJ, which is limiting the number of students taking the exam fro 200+ to 100. My driving school accademy had already booked my exam on the 12th, but a week before that the phoned me saying that my date will be postponed to the 17th.

I don't care, on that day I pass, I'll buy the P stickers straight away and drive.

Urrrghhh......first day of the second semester. The usual, I miss classes again because there's debate practice. We're up against SBS Debate team on Monday, next Monday. I feel like quiting.

My art work finished. Yes, after all these weeks of inhaling and maybe consuming wood dust, I'm done with that farking project. Now.......art folio. Ish!!

Just now switched on the air cond to try my luck. Oh great, it works now. And it better be forever!!!

Gosh, I miss Spongebob.

No comments: