Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hey, parents pun camwhore juga!!!

Ok, today after shopping at Tesco and having a terrible dinner at Tesco's food court (what a way to celebrate Father's Day), I came out with a fun activity that my parents will find it weird and funny.

Take self-portrait pics, or also known to MTV generations like us....camwhoring.

Haha, results were funny, mum and I laughed until stomach cramped.


Dad and me.


*mum went and kacau dad....*


Again....seems that is ok with this one.

Now for mum......she can't keep a straight face for a few seconds whenever she is faced with a camera. She had to laugh.


Heee!!!!


Told ya...=.= Oh yeah, alot of people say that I have my mum's smile. What da ya think?

Madness never stops in the house...


LOL, this is a cute picture.




Candid shot.


Family picture.

Mum, Dad and me.

No comments: