Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shopping spree

I missed McDonald's breakfast by just 5 darn minutes!!!! 300 seconds!!!! Arrrgghhhhh!!!! Dad went to work, and yesterday night he advised me not to drive the car to Leisure Mall because he's worried about the police patrolling the area. I know dad, thanks for caring. I know you don't wanna take risk. Guess I have to walk my lazy arse to Leisure Mall.

I finished downloaded House of the Dead pc game. Its a Sega classic rail-shooting game. I lost the CD for that game, so I have to downloaded it through torrent files. Yes Man also finished downloaded.

While walking back home after buying newspaper, I quickly rushed to Leisure Mall's McDonald's. Only to find out its 11:05 a.m. ARRRGHHHHH!!!!

Ok, remember one time I blogged about when was the last time I shopped? Finally, today I had the time!!!! Decided to go to Times Square and see whether got anymore Spongebob Squarepants x Baby Milo shirts.

Reach there at 11:45 a.m, went to the usual shop that I buy my shirts. Shop was closed, so went from 2nd floor to 5th floor and hunt for cheap shirts. Bimbo told me Times Square selling shirts dirt cheap. Don't know whether she meant about girls or boys clothing. Screw it, I'll take my chances.

Went to Echo Park. Yes, I know their clothes are baggy. I started out wearing hip hop clothes before I switch to skinnies, slip ons and polo shirts.

Went to this shop, found quite a number of cute Baby Milo designs. I'm not suppose to take pictures in that shop, its against the rule. So later on there will be pics, don't worry. 1 for RM 19.90, 2 for RM 30. That's already a good bargain. So I bought a Stussy Kicks shirt and a Baby Milo in Superman outfit.

Then I bumped into a shop named Kidult. Oh my, why I never ever thought of going there and shop in the first place. Everything is so cheap. Gosh, I saw this Billionaire Boys Club black Ice Cream shirt with (of course) an Ice Cream picture (that's their trademark). Again, its 1 for RM 19.90 and 2 for RM 30.The shirt was perfect, so I tried it on. The salesgirl told me free size.......NOT!!! LOL, I knocked onto my helix piercing again for trying to fit my big head into that s-size shirt. Free size...pfffttt.

I would have got that shirt, even if its M size. S size won't last long.

I got a Homer Simpson shirt. Homer as the Gods of Money (if you're a Buddhist, choi san yeh). I've been looking for that shirt for months. The L size was the last in stock, I didn't think twice and I bought it.

Then there was a series of shirts featuring cute block designs of superheroes and supervillians like Batman, Superman, Iron Man, The Hulk, Flash Gordon, Spiderman, Darth Vader, The Joker, Two-Face and so many more.

The Joker was my pick.

Spent RM 60, saved RM 20. Whee!!!

Took the bus, walked back home feeling hungry. Called Sin Wi and told her to come over and get my History form 1 project for her to copy. Lol. Ok, here's the pics.


My new shirts.


Stussy Kicks.


Baby Milo.


Hehe...


Joker can be quite cute.

And of course...

Homer!!! I know Chinese New Year ended long time ago, but who gives a shyte!!! I can wear this shirt every year!!!

P.S : My mood now.......very very very happy.

No comments: