Friday, June 19, 2009

Failed, gagal.

Today morning excited for driving exam, and nervous at the same time. Jit Chern failed his uphill obstacle, and I have been telling myself alot of times that I will not suffer the same fate as him.

Too bad, I fucking did.

Got the forms, brought my IC and L License, and got my angka giliran. Edwin was the 10th, I'm 12th.


Got into our cars, and to tell you the truth......the Kancils are all pretty much fucked up. Yes, fucked up in the sense that Edwin's Kancil steering wheel was halfway comming off, and his side mirror is sticked with chewing gums. Oh c'mon, don't tell me kerajaan so piss poor ah?

All cars lined up for uphill obstacle. When it was Edwin's turn, he passed. Then it was my turn...

Went up, first gear, all steady. Car tyre was on yellow line. Check.
Handbrake on, check.
JPJ Officer gave me permission to go. I go

But I don't know what the fuck happen to me, or the car. Right foot was still on the oil, left foot on the clutch. I released the clutch just the right amount, then I tekan the oil padal. Tiba-tiba, my car reversed a little, and I was declared failed.

Failed. This word, the only damn word I don't want to meet today.

JPJ Officer asked me to stop the car, come out and sign. Gagal, the one Malay word I don't want it to appear on my form.

I was damn pissed already, but I remained calm infront of the JPJ officer. He was kind enough to tell me what went wrong...

"Tayar dah ok, semua ok, tapi tiba-tiba kamu berundur. So minta maaf, kamu dah gagal, sila sain di sini dan ambil borang ni ke pejabat it."

"Terima kasih tuan...."

I took the form, went to the pejabat. Well, even though I failed the obstacle test, i was asked to proceed to the Bahagian III test, or also known as.....'on the road'.

I did well on the road, 17/21.

Edwin passed, bought the P Stickers for RM 5 where he could get it for RM 1 back at the driving school.

Sigh....have to wait for another month. Oh yeah, Carmie, Kyle, Jit Chern, Darsh, Hamressh, Daniel Fariq, Santosh, Seet, Joshua and the rest, thanks for the wishes yesterday. I'm sorry I couldn't give you guys a joy ride. You all have to wait for a few more weeks.

I'm currently very very moody now, I didn't throw a tantrum in the house. Calm on the outside, pissed off in the inside.


The results.


That one X....



No comments: