Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Santosh, pray hard

Ok, here's my plan. I know it sounds crazy, wait.....it is a little mad.

Ok..........Friday is my driving test, I'm skipping school. Edwin also will be taking the test with me. Now, Santosh, if you are reading my blog, you better pray hard for me that I will get those damn P stickers on that day. Because if not, you and I won't be able to cruise down the Damansara highway at 75mph with the sound system blasting out Jamie Foxx's "Blame It". And worst of all, the tickets are wasted and we won't be able to attend the premiere screening of Transformers.

Now, if I pass my exam on Friday, get the P stickers on that day, Santosh (Yes, you again)....please pray extra hard that my dad allows me to use the car for Monday night's Cineleisure outing. Cuz if he don't, no one is gonna fecth our asses to Cineleisure, and we miss out a great outing!!!

Shit, why lah have to be so hard for me? Oh yeah Santosh, one more thing. Pray that (yeah I know..again) I have the car to fetch you and Kyle to debate practice. There is no way ya'll wanna get stuck with the girls in a Kelisa?

No comments: