Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Morning peeps!!!

Hey guys, I'm back!!! CRYSTAL GAN YOU DOUCHE!!! You made us both so blardy blur at 3 a.m+ in the morning. Go buy snacks next time in case you're hungry lah!!

While SMS-ing with a friend, dad just came back from church exco member's meeting at 1 a.m. I didn't know a church meeting can be so long. 8: 30 p.m he left, and he came back early in the morning too.

Mum messaged me yesterday afternoon. She just went back to Malacca, and now coming back with my cousin just to pick up the maid. Cambodian (ish, Indonesian maids still rocks!!! XD)

1:45 a.m, went online. Internet speed was really 'fast' at first (18 mebagytes per second fast)

2:13 a.m, decided to go Wikipedia and search for 'sleeping', which connects me to list of sleeping disorders. (very random of me) I couldn't think of that word that describes a person who suffers from sleeping early. I thought it was insomnia, but just to make sure my facts are right.

2:33 a.m, BARN BUDDY TIME!!!! Guys, please do me a huge favour.....plant weeds on my farm. Yes, you hear me, plant lots of weeds!!!! No bugs, I beg ya. And for those who received my invitation to be my barn buddy, tolonglah accept sahaja. You accept, but don't play I don't give a damn also.

And at the same time, I was chatting with this bimbo here.

See, eye bags damn obvious man!! Go get some more sleep lah mofo!!

Bimbo here was so hungry, she cursed me for having food. Bimbo also decided to sleep at 6 a.m, which is so ridiculous (teenagers need 7 to 8 hours of sleep, and for this 2 week holiday, my average sleep is 5.4 hours).

Right..................

Ok, I've been stealing harvest from my buddies in Barn Buddy, adding bugs and weeds to their farm. I've been patiently waiting for my corps to grow (It takes 2 hours+ for a tulip to go 2nd stage, whadafak?)

So 4 a.m decided to doze off, unlike bimbo who decided to stay a little longer online.

Woke up at 9:47 a.m, wootz!!! Crank 2 :High Voltage finished uploading after 14 days. Thank you!!!! But once I opened it in Windows Media Player, quality was kinda crappy. Wait.....let me rephrase that, it is very crappy. Picture quality bad, sound quality bad, no subtitles. Well, there is whenever a Chinese gangster is speaking.

South Park just finished, the episode is a parody of Cloverfield. A hamster is the monster. But I don't have a software that can open it (its a RM file).

One more thing.....I need a new Spongebob shirt.

No comments: