Thursday, May 7, 2009

Room changed

For the past few nights, I have to deal with the loud surround sound snoring from my parents. It seems that the house's ceeling is getting old, and at one point one of them in my room nearly drop on the new pc. So, dad had to spend RM 1k on repairing and repainting all the ceeling boards in the house.

Can you imagine, Monday to Wednesday morning I had to deal with THX surround sound snores from my parents. Music to my ears, even if I used 2 pillows to cover both ears still can hear.

So when I came back from dad's birthday dinner yesterday, I was surprised that my room's layout is so different. I love it!!!


Then....


Now.


Then....


Now.

Its easier for me to just switch off the main switch of the air conditioner rather than walking all the way to switch it off. But the sad part is, whenever the alarm is set, I have to get my lazy ass off the bed and turn off the alarm.


Me.

No comments: