Saturday, May 2, 2009

Empty

Shit, I feel empty............

Someone please fill my life up?

Its 1:30 a.m, still very much awake and feeling emo-ish. Woah, Daniel emo ah?! First time wor. Dei, do I need to show you whether I'm emo or not motherchud?

Shouldn't have eaten Oreos. Regretted. Tomorrow have to rush for football match in the evening. Nevermind Kyle, if we screw up in defense, keep on trying harder.

Heck, I don't even now when is Mother's Day. I don't even have a single damn clue. And please, if I ever hear the radio playing Taylor Swift's "Love Story", I'll make a call to Ean or Adam and give them a piece of my mind. And if I hear any of you people singing a chorus or a single verse of that song, don't blame me if I give you a slap. Even David Archulala's songs aren't as annoying as Taylor's "Love Song".

1:35 a.m, Saturday, couldn't get you off my mind.

No comments: