Saturday, May 2, 2009

Drink, Drank, half Drunk

Thursday I was one of the 4 students that still haven't finished their intervention exams. Yeah, Pendidikan Seni. I didn't even seriously prepare for my art exam. I kinda lost interest in drawing already for the past few days. What about the Lil' Mac sketches? Its been like ages since I've touched the Wacom Bamboo to create them to life in my blog.

Don't worry kids, I'll post them soon.

I'm still happy that my school's choir team made it to the Final 5. This is something that the school should be proud of. I mean, we don't even have a vocal teacher to teach us!! And yet, we made it. Just wanna give shoutouts to any of the choir members reading my blog. You all have contributed alot to achieve this.

Yesterday went to Weng Joe's open house. Weng Fai, Michele, Justina, Chean Foo, Yik Yau, Wei Jian, Khai Liang, Kah Joon, Weng Yew were there. Had alot of fun, just because alcohol was in it.

Played a game where there were 5 shot glasses filled with mixed alcohol, including Japanese wine. When I kena that time, had to spin the arrow to see which one I had to drink. Terkena the Japanese wine, bottoms up!!


10% Alcohol. No worries :)

Actually, the taste is not bad afterall.


Had a glass of ice Carlsberg before me and gang headed off to Station One for supper. Did I mention, Yik Yau actually is scared of dogs. Look at the picture above, he tried to run away from a puppy. Oh yeah, back to what I said, imagine, near midnight and you see a bunch of crazy-assed teenagers, some drunk and some half-drunk (like me) walking all the way to Station One which is opposite Leisure Mall. You must be wondering whether our parents had neglected us or not.

Hey, I told my dad that alcohol is involved and I promised him to come back safely. He was ok with it. I'm responsible for my actions, that's why I only had a shot of Japanese Wine and a glass of Carlsberg ONLY.

Station One was crowded, even though its 11:50 p.m. Weng Joe decided to buy us supper. Ordered 2 large plates of chicken wings, 2 baskets of French Fries. I ordered Orange Juice, and also trying to not faint. I guess at that time the alcohol is starting to kick in.

Yeah yeah, call me a pussy, you faggots!! At least I can walk straight, unlike some only half a can and trying to act drunk. Idiots!!

Friday have to go back to Malacca, that's why I planned to go back home instead of choosing to overnight at Weng Joe's place. So Khai Liang took the trouble to fetch me back.

After Facebooking and chatting with some friends via Windows Live, I then doozed off at 2 a.m. Woke up 9:15 a.m, a mini headache occured in my head. Shit!! Must be the aftermath of getting drunk. Mind you, first time ok?

Was supposed to start journey at 10 a.m, but dad had to last minute buy some Salmon for dinner at Malacca.

Start journey at 11 a.m. I told ya traffic jam sure got wan, don't wanna start journey early lah!! Labour day suppose for everyone to rest, but alot of smartasses decided to balik kampung. Hello!! Deepavali and Hari Raya belum datang lagi lah!!!

Drop by at Seremban at my uncle's western food restaurant for lunch. 2 p.m resume journey, again we had to face the massive jam that's waiting for us on the highway.

Yeah, dad's getting me the old Vios for sure, and only allows me to install the bodykit that I wanted AFTER I got used to my first car. As for the rims, I might wanna buy second hand 16 inch.


Fuck the traffic jam. We got stuck in the jam as long as "The Fast And Furious" movie. 2 hours, so WTF lah!!

By the time reach Malacca toll, already 4:10 p.m. Reach grandma's house 20 minutes later, dad and I hates Malacca's traffic lights. Its like every 5 minutes...another bloody red light. K.L area also not as bad as Malacca lah!!

My mind told me not to eat Oreos at night, but I was stubborn. Sugar rush.

No comments: