Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Internet conection

Whoooo Internet connection in my room. Just bought a D-Link Wireless Receiver, cost me RM 100. But who gives a shit, I can now go online in my room. Frostwire, Facebook, Windows Live Messenger and blogging at peace.

Current mood : Mad like a lab monkey.

Yeah, Kyle's at my place now. We're supposed to practice for teacher's day songs, but now looks like enjoying rather than being rajin. Will be staying up late for the Champions League Final. I know, I have to deal with alot of shitheads (anti-Man United fans) if Man United lose. As a Manchester United supporter for 8 years, I have faith Manchester United will win. Anderson better break his duck. He hasn't scored his first United goal yet. Nah, the penalties didnt count.

Now Kyle and I overheard back neighbours shouting. Oh crap, maybe one of them found out that some one is feeding on their Internet *winks*.

No comments: