Saturday, May 9, 2009

Many Maks

Yesterday rushed back from school to go back to Teluk Intan, Perak for one of my many many relatives wedding. I think he's my cousin, gee why does the Mak family tree have to be so darn big. Wai Loon (my cousin) and I had this funny conversation.
Remember when we're small, we only know a few aunties and uncles?

Yeah?

Look at now, more and more babies and unknown relatives pop out of no where. Heck, we don't know who belongs to who and how is he/she related to me.

Damn right, its like every year, the Mak family tree will expand by a few more family members. So many of them until I forgot who is who already. Like I need to be updated every minute about the expanding of the family tree.

Ok, back to the topic. Went back home, rushed to eat lunch and take a quick shower, then started journey at 3p.m, reach at 5:30 p.m.

Slept for 45 minutes, then rush to take quick cold shower again and prepare for the wedding dinner. Shit, I hate rushing.

Dinner was ok, starting dish wasn't what I liked. Then the soup was abit too simple and the roasted chicken and steamed fish saved the day. Dessert was too cheap, ice cream? C'mon!!!

So here's some pics to sum up the wedding night.




The MC of the day.


Slideshow being played throughout the whole event.


Bride and groom going up to the stage.


Bride and groom cutting the cake.


Bride and groom popping the champagne.


"You don't know how to pop ah?"


Fulamak.....


Groom gonna kiss the bride....


Tadaaaa!!!!! WHOOOO!!!! The mc left with cold shoulder treatment.


This is just 30% of the total population of the Mak family.


LOL, seriously.

Nah, there wasn't any alcohol being consumed by me (DO'H!!), not even wine lah!!. I was left downing Sarsi and F&N Orange soda. Sigh, still being bitter about the desert.

Went back, again showered. This time I'm taking my very own sweet time!!!


Me

No comments: