Sunday, May 31, 2009

Windows Live Messenger being a bitch to me

I'm seriously pissed at Windows Live Messenger. Trust me, more pissed than being pissed at C.Ronaldo for being a wussy in Manchester United. More pissed than being mad at Berbatov for being so lazy.

Sometimes my Windows Live Messenger can be like a bitch having mood swings. Sometimes she disconnects me for fun, then reconnects me. Then repeat step 1 and 2.

Ok, for instance. I send Kyle a message, Kyle replies me. But........I won't be able to receive his replying message.

And in the middle of an important chat, I get disconnected. And reconnected back again.

I reinstalled Windows Live Messenger 7 times already, I'm getting tired of going through the same fucking process all over for 7 times. It ain't fun at all you know!!! So frustrating, I feel like crying at one corner.

No comments: