Thursday, May 14, 2009

Screwed by mum, later by dad

Today, woke up at 8:30a.m. Yes, I skipped school today because today's paper is Add Maths. I was supposed to take that subject last year, but since I know I'm weak at maths, and another mathematics subject on my list is gonna give my brain hell, I decided to drop it. Sendiri tahu tak boleh handle Add Maths lah..


Ok, so the day started out like this. Dad was on his way to work....

Me : Hey dad, where's the car keys?
Dad : Oh, at the table there.
Me : Ok
Dad : Oh yeah, one more thing........wash the car and cover it when you're done.

Read what my dad said. When you're done....

THOSE 3 MAGIC WORDS I HEARD. WHEN I'M DONE.....DRIVING!!!!!!

Oh dad, you're the best.

Wait for dad to go off. Saw my neighbour Uncle Roslan going out, was about to ask him whether is there any police officers hanging out at the nearby mamak. But he went off. Sin Wi's birthday was yesterday, I didn't have time to buy her anything yet. So today decided to go to Leisure Mall.....by car. Yes, for once no need to walk under the hot merciless morning sun.

Was nervous at first, I mean. Imagine drive halfway patrol car signaled me to stop aside. Kena loh!!!

Well, now or never. I drove the car out slowly, and then joyride!!! Music blasting out loud, now I know how you ah bengs felt.

Parked nearby the housing area, a stone's throw from Leisure Mall. Walked to Memory Lane to buy her gift, went to Popular bookstore to read some mags. Then, time to go back.

Love the feeling when your favourite song is blasting from your speakers, windows rolled down, system up. Bugger, I hate it ah, when people drive so bloody slow and then last minute give signal. When driving on the long stretch road at my housing area, was going 60mph. WHOOOO!!! The thrill.

Mum phoned, told her what happened.

Mum : DAAAANIIEEELLL!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!
Me : I had to, because the weather was so hot..
Mum : Yeah yeah, nice excuse Dan!!! Next time no more ah!!

Should have shut up

Kids, don't try this stunt. Its risky and can cause your mum and dad ringgits to bail you out from the police station. : )

No comments: