Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm not feeling well now, didn't sleep well this morning. Yeah, plan to sleep at 4 a.m, at least dapat 2 hours and 30 minutes of sleep. In the end, slept at 4:30 a.m, woke up at 5 to switch off the aircond. The room was so cold, its like Kyle and I were sleeping in the freezer. What I never thought of using the blanket?!

Today's the last day of art exam, and one of the only 2 subjects I enjoy in school. Art exam, paper 1.......after doing 15 questions, slept for 3o minutes. Then resume answering the questions. Then for paper 2, I answered this question.

Gambarkan sebuah rumah diperbuat daripada gula-gula dan coklat. Dan tumbuhan-tumbuhan yang di sekeliling rumah itu juga diperbuat daripada gula-gula dan lain-lain. Gambar anda hendaklah dari jarak dekat and menimbulkan ruang and jalinan.

Roughly the question is like that. So all I did for art exam paper is drawing a house made out of sweet goodness. I was so blur, I nearly made a huge mistake by thinking that donuts are also sweets and candies. Huh?

This time, instead of using water colour, I decided to use oil pastels (which saves alot of time). Guess what? I finished the art paper 2 exam an hour earlier than my classmates.

Today rehersal for teacher's day, was just ok. Carmen's song, written by herself was good. Only that some singers didnt follow Iven's drum tempo. Me on the keyboards was ok. Encik Saari's song, was ok too.

Then, final rehersal for Carmen's song. Gee, it was so terrible, I don't know whether are they serious or not. Don't mumble when you sing, pronounce the damn words right lah!!!

No comments: