Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not a future accountant

Oh gee, today's account paper is so tough. Ok, some of you who sat for it might say its easy, or it looks easy. But to me, 2 hours and 30 minutes ain't enough. I ended up answering 2 questions for Section A, didn't finish Section B question (just one is required to be done).

Having headache for trying to balance the kunci kira-kira and all. I told Cik Chan that she should not expect me to get high marks for accounts. Haha, shit lah this time.

I envy the form 2 and form 1 students already finished their exams. I still have 2 days to go. Tomorrow will be sitting for 3 subjects. Accounts paper 1, Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan and Pendidikan Sivik.

Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan and Pendidikan Sivik is like the 2 most useless, time wasting, space filling papers. Gosh, why do I need to waste time studying on how should I exercise? Do I need a book to tell me how to jog? What the heck man?!

Pendidikan Sivik, like Pendidikan Moral wasn't enough to torture my fragile mind.

Tomorrow night's Champions League final between Manchester United and Barcelona. One is kings of England, the other rules Spain. Epic battle. My bet is on United. Yes, i have faith that they can defeat Barcelona. : )

No comments: