Friday, May 15, 2009

Been bored for the whole day, killed off my time by doing a impression of Lil Wayne's voice. Have you heard him sing before? Auto-tuned assisted.

Have you heard him freestyle before? Sick and slick. You know, he doesn't write his lyrics on a notebook. He straight away goes to the studio and does his thang. Full respect for Weezy.

One fine example to imitate his sore throat like voice, is the song "A Millie". If you can manage to sound 70% like the man himself, you're awesome. I know I perasan, but I do sound 80% like him.

Ask Santosh, everytime we go up to class after recess, I'll be doing Lil' Wayne's 2008 'Best Rap Solo Song". I know some of you all heard of it, whether you like it or not, I love doing it.

Why on earth am I blogging about him? I might post a cover of A Milli with Santosh. Maybe "Mrs. Officer" with Sam

No comments: