Monday, May 11, 2009

Hot hot hot

Gosh, Bahasa Melayu paper is so frickin' hard. I'm ok with the first paper (the essay section), but for paper 2 (literature, grammar, summary, poems)....ABOLISH IT!!

Ok ok, I didn't study for Bahasa Melayu. Yes, I didn't because I don't have the mood to study for that subject, yet that the fact that I just finished my intervention exam and given 7 days to prepare for the mid-year/diagnostic exam is not enough. What are we, robots?

Tomorrow's paper, English 1 and 2. I know I know, why bother studying it? Well, I did studied for an hour and 45 minutes.

With exams on until the 28th, the weather ain't helping me at all to relax. Global warming starting already lah sayangs!!!! Fuck, I just turned off the aircond and walked out from my room, and already felt the heat in the house and seconds later, sweat dripping all over my body.

Its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!!! Lol, that Nelly song still ringing in my head after all these years.

So imagine for the past few days, my family and I has been using the aircond, an average 3 hours a day, maybe more than that I think. What's worst, alot of CFC has been released lah sayangs!! CFC contributes in depleting the earth's ozone layer, which protects us from UV Rays which can cause harmful effects on us human beings....

See? This is what happen when you study too much. Tiba tiba blog about usage of CFC products and the after-effects of it.

I'm doomed

No comments: