Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feeding on people's internet connection

Yeah, tomorrow will be the final day of exam, for those who are taking arts. I haven't even started practicing for the exam. Still filled with joy cuz' I'm online......in my room. The aircond cooling me, king size bed waiting for me to lie down. Ahh.....the good life, like what Kanye West told me not to long ago.

So yeah, our unofficial band started. We're singing More Than Words (cover of Extreme), Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone by Bill Withers and Heartless (our own version, this time no piano).

Oh yeah, there will be 2 teachers doing a duet. One Malay song, another is English. Its a surprise. And also, I have to prepare for Carmen Ten's own Teacher's Day dedication song too. Its a nice song written by Carmen to the teachers.

After band practice, our school's second batch of EYE (ExxonMobil Young Entrepreneur) company, simply called 'Colours' (stop laughing) were selling cupcakes to the students. Aiya, show some support, bought 3 cupcakes. Burnt alot of money on the cupcakes. Too much colouring lah Mai Sabrina!!!


I doubt it tasted good....nah, just kidding.


Smiley cupcake is so cute.

LOL, Trisha!!! Kyle and I were just messing with ya mind. He went to my house and stayed over for a night just to have fun and watch the final of the Champions League.

Usually, dad being lazy on Wednesdays, won't be cooking dinner for me. So Kyle and I decided to walk to Leisure Mall to have our dinner at Wong Kok. While walking inside, we bumped into one of the form 1's. Pengakap member. I look back and saw her, she saw both of us. Tiba-tiba started trying to walk as close as possible to us. Macam kena stalked lah!!! Kyle and I were so =.=".

Oh yeah, after makan, which cost us RM 44. RM 4 for service charge, my foot lah!!!

Thank God for fast, smooth Wi-fi connection in Wong Kok.


=.=

Went to Techzone, looking for wireless receiver. Salesperson recommended me to D-Link.
RM 99, sigh wallet grown thinner already.


Walking back.....

Oh yeah, this part of the blog contains nudity. Bear in mind that if you can't stand seeing someone shirtless, click the 'x' on the top corner of your right screen of your Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari/Google Chrome.


Can't blame me, weather too hot.


The D-Link Wireless Receiver.


Its actually this small ya know.



Look, Kyle and I have been feeding on other people's internet connection in my area. Yes, some fella was kind enough to provide everyone free internet. He/She is kind enough to pay for us too. I love you man/gal from the bottom of my heart!!!

I thought maybe not 24 hours online, but I was wrong.....




24 hours online wei!!!

(*Its 12:25 a.m, still online. Shit, that bugger still havent offline yet?)

Yeah, was so happy until it got disconnected quite a number of times. Then I tried shifting the desktop back to its previous place earlier this year. This time, connection speed was very good.

Yes!!!

No comments: