Saturday, May 30, 2009

My mornings couldn't be any better than this...

Hows my first day of the holidays? Bored.

Woke up at 9:30 a.m. Finally, a good sleep. Yeah yesterday I was online in my room from 5 p.m to 1 a.m. My Windows Live Messenger had problems yesterday. Whatever messages I sent to my contacts, they wont receive it. Then when my friends send me a message, I wasn't able to receive it.

So mad, Justin and I went mad.

"Maybe we were not meant to be together in MSN....."

Weird huh? But today morning no problems lah.




My morning face. Noticed the panda eyes I'm having now?


First thing in the morning, online.

Dad went out to work at 7:30 a.m, asked me to buy my own breakfast. Ok, I'm fine with it. So I went downstairs to find the car keys. Oh my gosh, they went missing!!! Maybe dad took it because he's worried that I will drive the car to Leisure Mall. And if the police caught me driving without license, my L license will be canceled.


God bless the D-Link DW-110.

I'm currently downloading Crank 2 : High Voltage starring Jason Statham. Damn funny, full of action and wicked humour. It came out this year, but Malaysian cinemas were being pussies to us by not screening it.

My breakfast, I had to walk to the nearest sundry shop, which is a 2 minute walk from my house. C'mon, by the time I was searching for the keys to the car, McDonald's breakfast meal time were all over.

So, my breakfast, soya bean milk and Tiger biscuits.

What a great way to start off your first day of the holidays.........

No comments: