Saturday, June 28, 2008

1 Year of Maccaroni Boy

Cue fireworks.....


BAAAAAANNNGG!!!!!!


Its ONE year already. 365 days of Maccaroni Boy for everyone. Time flies....when you're reading my blog. LOL, I thought my blog for bored people only?

Throughout the year, there has been alot of wacky things happened in my life, and wacky stuff that happened in Malaysia which is so funny (Like the one about secondary girl's school uniform being sexy.)

Today, I'm not gonna give ya'll my top 10 happenings in my blog. I'm down with sore throat. Sorry. There is still many many delayed post yet to be published, like how I survived with my left hand only, my report card on Friday and so on.

Later guys, I gotta rest early.

Anyway, before I go, I would like to thank the following people that help me with my blog.

1)God, for controlling me not to blog on the Sabbath day.
2)Blogger, for being my host.
3)My Nokia N73, for acting as my camera, so I can snap pictures and post videos for my blog.
4)Not to forget, my fellow loyal readers. I couldn't list out all, because its an endless list.

Love ya'll

No comments: