Monday, June 16, 2008

A prefect's punishment.........

First of all, I wanna thank the person who came out with this 'wonderful' idea of writing lines as punishment for the assembly not being in a pin drop silent mode and I would like to send him/her my hugs and kisses.

While I was sick from Tuesday to Friday. Friday I went back at 9 a.m, so I was present in that small meeting where Tai Wei Shan sentenced us to write 50 lines of "Saya akan pastikan tapak perhimpunan senyap sepanjang perhimpunan." For junior prefects, they don't need to write a single word. SO, I wrote the 50 lines on Father's Day. Guess dad's present was to see me suffer. NOOOO!!!!

You know, by wasting a paper to write the same sentence 50 times, we just killed a tree to do that. Mother nature is so gonna kill us with her fury. Oh boy....


I know, I write like a girl, so what?

Until today morning, happily pass the paper to Wei Shan. Then, once assembly started, the same shit happens again. Students noisy, prefects standing like kayu, e.t.c.

So, again have another meeting. Solomon and Yu Kin were so unlucky, they owe our big boss lady 200 lines. Yet, Yu Kin and Solomon still don't give a shit to do it. They think its wasting their time, I think they were knocking on Wei Shan's patience.

So,today Wei Shan punished us to write 100 lines of the same thing...
"Saya akan pastikan tapak perhimpunan senyap sepanjang perhimpunan."

I nearly shouted the F-Word, I was damn pissed. Juniors 50 lines, seniors 100 lines. Yu Kin and Solomon, they should just thank God that Wei Shan didn't add 200+100. Still 200 lines for them.

So during class, Edwin asked Cindy Boo to help him write 100 lines, and she did. So, I ask Lai Jo Ee to help me. And she did. Wow, miracles do happen.


Jo Ee and Cindy Boo's writing is sooooo different than mine. Cindy's one is with the numbers, Jo Ee's one is the one without the numbers.

Mum advised me not to hand out the papers to my boss lady....cuz mum know's best, that my handwriting is quite small.


So fine, I decided to do again 60 lines on one paper.....

No comments: