Saturday, June 7, 2008

AWWWHHHHHH!!!!!

Today's the holiday, the king's birthday!!!

Bored at home, so asked dad's suggestion to go where to kill time. Seremban. Oh yes!! Back to my uncle's place.

Afternoon's weather sucked. Was raining throughout the journey. Went out at 12 p.m, arrived at Seremban at 2 something.

My uncle and his business partner had opened a restaurant not long ago called Fireworkz. You should go try out the food, pretty good.

Had mushroom soup with garlic bread, BBQ chicken leg with salad, sweet corn and fries, and I had the restaurant's signature drink.....the Fireworkz Smoothie. It's like, orange yougurt with pineapple fruit, longan fruit and to top it all, whipped cream with strawberry sauce.

Taste like heaven.

Went to my uncle's house to chill. What caught my eye was this cute little doggie.

Wanna know his name? Momo. Not jokking, Momo. Oh yeah, Momo's a guy, not a bitch.


I think Momo is a maltese. Don't know what it Maltese? Fine...wikipedia.com will help you.

A Maltese is a small breed of white dog belonging to the toy group and poodle. The Maltese does not shed and is covered from head to foot with a mantle of long, silky, white hair. Their hair is compared to carpet. An ancient breed long associated with the island of Malta, it has retained its distinct appearance for millennia. They are very lovable and often get along well with other dogs.

Awhhh......a toy doggie? That's hot and cute.


Awhhhhh..........

Wait.....


AWWHHHHHH!!!!!!




Joked with my dad.

"Dad, why don't they name the doggie....Jiaojiao."

"You gila ah? Imagine the dog gone, what you want the poster to say? Help, my Jiaojiao is missing?!"

"LOL, if they don't wanna find it through posters, what about searching the area?"

".......JIAO JIAO WHERE ARE YOU?! COME BACK LAH!!!!"

Super LOL.

This is where Jiaojiao Momo stay....and shit and pee.


Ain't he just so damn adorable?


Macam teddy bear.


"Daniel...get me out of this hell hole!!"

Can't help ya buddy, but what I can do is.....upload a video of you being cute.

Wait....video file too big. So sorry. Ask from me

No comments: